Greek Chicken Breasts
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 lemons, thinly sliced
- 16 to 20 kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 (4-ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh oregano sprigs
- Lift skin gently from chicken breasts without detaching it; place 2 garlic cloves under skin of each breast. Replace skin.
- Rub breasts evenly with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Place lemon slices in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, and arrange chicken breasts over lemon. Sprinkle olives around chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with feta cheese. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes