Greek Chicken Breasts
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 lemons, thinly sliced
- 16 to 20 kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 (4-ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh oregano sprigs
- Lift skin gently from chicken breasts without detaching it; place 2 garlic cloves under skin of each breast. Replace skin.
- Rub breasts evenly with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Place lemon slices in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, and arrange chicken breasts over lemon. Sprinkle olives around chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with feta cheese. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note