Greek Chicken Bread alas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ounce(s) cubed French bread, crust removed
- 1 pound(s) cooked chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 3 cup(s) mixed greens
- 1 cup(s) red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1.5 ounce(s) Feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat broiler to high. Place bread cubes on baking sheet; coat with cooking spray. Broil 2 minutes or until edges are browned, turning once.
- Make a homemade red wine vinegar/olive oil dressing or use store bought.
- Toss all ingredients, adding the bread cubes right before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeBacco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Chicken Bread alas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads