This recipe came together very quickly, it looked fantastic, and it was healthy too! It is like a Greek burrito. Very good.
Greek Beef Wraps
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 6 garden-spinach flatbread wraps
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Cook first 4 ingredients and 1/4 tsp. salt in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 7 to 9 minutes or until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
- 2. Stir together cucumber, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt. Spoon 2 Tbsp. cucumber mixture down center of each wrap; top with beef mixture, tomatoes, and feta. Roll up, and serve with remaining cucumber mixture.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Flatout Traditional Garden Spinach Wraps.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note