This recipe came together very quickly, it looked fantastic, and it was healthy too! It is like a Greek burrito. Very good.
Greek Beef Wraps
We call for flatbread wraps, but this delicious beef mixture would also be great in flour tortillas or pita pockets.
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 6 garden-spinach flatbread wraps
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Cook first 4 ingredients and 1/4 tsp. salt in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 7 to 9 minutes or until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
- 2. Stir together cucumber, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt. Spoon 2 Tbsp. cucumber mixture down center of each wrap; top with beef mixture, tomatoes, and feta. Roll up, and serve with remaining cucumber mixture.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Flatout Traditional Garden Spinach Wraps.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note