Greek Beef Pitas
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup(s) cucumber finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato chopped
- 1 cup(s) low fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried dill weed
- 4 soft pita breads, warmed
- In skillet, combine gr beef, onion, garlic, oregano and 1/4 tsp salt. Cook over med-high heat for 8-10 mins or until beef is thoroughly cooked. Drain. Stir in olives.
- Meanwhile, combine cucumber, tomato, yogurt, dill and remaining salt. Mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 beef mixture on half of each pita. Top each with yogurt mixture; fold other half of pita over filing. Serve with remaining yogurt mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jamboree01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes