Greek Beef Pitas
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup(s) cucumber finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato chopped
- 1 cup(s) low fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried dill weed
- 4 soft pita breads, warmed
- In skillet, combine gr beef, onion, garlic, oregano and 1/4 tsp salt. Cook over med-high heat for 8-10 mins or until beef is thoroughly cooked. Drain. Stir in olives.
- Meanwhile, combine cucumber, tomato, yogurt, dill and remaining salt. Mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 beef mixture on half of each pita. Top each with yogurt mixture; fold other half of pita over filing. Serve with remaining yogurt mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jamboree01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note