- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1 8-oz. box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, patted dry and roughly chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- Finely grated zest of one lemon (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pita wedges or chips, for serving
- calories 244
- fat 11 g
- satfat 6 g
- protein 11 g
- carbohydrate 24 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 33 mg
- sodium 648 mg
How to Make It
Place rack in top third of oven and preheat to 375°F. Mist a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
Put 1/4 cup Parmesan and rest of ingredients (except pita wedges or chips) in a bowl; mix well. Spread in baking dish; sprinkle with reserved 2 Tbsp. Parmesan. Bake until bubbling, about 30 minutes. Turn broiler to high; broil until top is golden, 2 to 3 minutes, watching to be sure dip doesn't burn. Let cool 5 minutes. Serve hot with pita wedges or chips.
This recipe was previously published in All You, May 2013.