Greek Almond Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup ground, blanched almonds
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter in a medium mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add egg and almond extract; beat well. Stir in almonds, mixing well.
- Combine flour and salt in a small mixing bowl; add to creamed mixture, stirring well.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This