- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (1-inch-thick) rib-eye steaks (1 3/4 to 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped kalamata or ripe olives
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients; rub onto all sides of steaks.
Pour oil into a large nonstick skillet; place over medium heat until hot. Add steaks, and cook 10 to 14 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning once. Sprinkle with lemon juice; top with cheese and olives.