Grecian Pork Tenderloin Salad
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 256
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 30.6g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Iron: 3.4mg
- Sodium: 197mg
- Calcium: 186mg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups sliced peeled cucumber, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 (8-ounce) carton plain fat-free yogurt
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups tightly packed torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, cut crosswise into 12 rings
- 8 pitted ripe olives
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add pork, turning to coat. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- 2. Place 1/2 cup cucumber, dill, and yogurt in a food processor; process 10 seconds or until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
- 3. Prepare grill.
- 4. Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Place on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 155°, turning occasionally. Remove from grill; let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Cut into thin slices.
- 5. Divide lettuce among 4 plates; top evenly with remaining cucumber, onion, and next 6 ingredients. Top evenly with pork. Top each with 6 tablespoons dressing.
- carbo rating: 13
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes