Grecian Cheese Points
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 79
- Calories from fat: 62%
- Protein: 3.8g
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Sodium: 160mg
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- 3 ounces neufchâtel (light cream) or cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) crumbled tomato-basil flavor or plain feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded (3 to 4 oz.) gruyère cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 filo dough sheets (12 by 17 in.)
- Butter-flavored cooking oil spray
- 1. Mix neufchâtel, feta, gruyère, egg, and parsley.
- 2. Stack filo sheets neatly. From a narrow side, cut filo stack into 3 equal strips. Lift 1 strip from stack and lay flat; cover remaining pieces with plastic wrap to prevent drying. Mist the single strip lightly with cooking oil spray.
- 3. Place 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture on one end of strip. Bring a corner end of filo strip over filling to meet opposite edge of filo, forming a triangle, then continue to fold as a triangle (like a flag) until the whole strip is wrapped around filling. As shaped, keep filled triangles covered with plastic wrap. Repeat to use remaining cheese and filo.
- 4. Place triangles, loose ends beneath, well apart on a nonstick baking sheet. Mist triangles lightly with cooking oil spray. If making ahead, freeze solid, then package airtight.
- 5. Bake in a 375° oven until golden, 12 to 14 minutes (20 minutes, if frozen). Serve hot or warm.
- Nutritional analysis per piece.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This