my co-worker's mom makes $73/hr on the internet. She has been out of a job for 10 months but last month her pay was $18587 just working on the internet for a few hours. .......>>>>>>>> www.jobs60.com
The Great White Pumpkin Cheese Ball
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Lydia Purcell
More From Southern Living
- 2 (10-oz.) blocks extra-sharp white Cheddar cheese, shredded*
- 1 8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4-oz.) goat cheese logs, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Braided pretzel, muscadine vine and leaf
- Crackers and assorted vegetables
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients. Shape mixture into a ball to resemble a pumpkin. Smooth pumpkin's entire surface with metal spatula or table knife. Make vertical grooves in ball, if desired, using fingertips. Press pretzel into top of cheese ball to resemble a pumpkin stem; place muscadine vine and leaf beside pretzel. Serve with crackers and assorted vegetables.
- *Extra-sharp Cheddar cheese may be substituted.
- Note: We tested with Cracker Barrel Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese. To make ahead, wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap, without stem, vine, or leaf, and store in refrigerator up to two days. Attach stem, vine, and leaf before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers