1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Place corn and onion on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 9 minutes or until charred, turning corn occasionally and turning onion once. Cut kernels from ears of corn. Combine corn, mayonnaise, mustard seeds, vinegar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a mini food processor; process until smooth.
3. Combine onion and adobo sauce.
4. Place chips in a food processor; pulse 15 times or until coarsely chopped. Combine chips, 1/4 teaspoon salt, sage, garlic powder, pepper, and bison; mix well. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, gently shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty. Press a nickel-sized indentation in center of each patty. Place patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes. Carefully turn patties; grill 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
5. Place 1 patty on bottom half of each bun. Spread 1 tablespoon corn mixture over each patty. Top with onion mixture and top halves of buns.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.