Great Garlic Bread
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16-oz.) French bread loaf, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh or dried rosemary (optional)
- 1. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; add minced garlic, and sauté 1 minute or until tender. Remove from heat.
- 2. Place bread slices on a baking sheet; brush 1 side of each bread slice with butter mixture. Top evenly with Parmesan cheese and rosemary, if desired.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until toasted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note