Great Garden Muffins
- 1.5 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 0.5 cup(s) chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon or orange rind
- 1 cup(s) grated peeled carrots
- 1 cup(s) grated unpeeled zucchini, well drained
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1.5 cup(s) sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1.5 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- Mix zucchini, carrots, sugar, oil, and eggs.
- Mix flours, salt, and baking soda. stir into vegetable mixture.
- Blend in nuts, rind, and vanilla. Spoon batter into paper baking cups set in muffin tins or greased and floured muffin tins. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- When baked, remove from tins and cool.
- Note: Can also be baked as loaves. Divide batter into 2 greased and floured 8x5x3" baking pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 to 70 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note