Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat from drippings skim from top
- 1/12 cup(s) pan drippings pan drippings
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- Drippings from 1 roasted turkey or beef roast.
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour drippings into a 2-cup measuring cup. Skim fat, reserving 2 Tbsp.; set aside. Add enough broth to the drippings to measure 2 cups.
- In a small saucepan, combine flour and reserved fat until smooth. Gradually stir in the drippings mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RUTHKWATSON and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gravy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes