Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) dry white wine or apple juice
- 3/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1. Pour wine into roasting pan to deglaze.
- 2. Strain (should proceed about 1 1/2 cups) Add additional chicken broth
- if necessary.
- 3. In saucepan stir 3/4 cup chicken broth with flour until smooth.
- 4. Stir in wine reduction.
- 5. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- 6. Cook and stir 1 minute longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gravy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments