Grated Potato Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) grated peeled potatoes
- 6 whole(s) hard cooked eggs chopped
- 1 celery rib chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) mustard, prepared
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs and celery. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, vinegar, salt and mustard. Pour over potato mixture; stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TiffanyKerns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grated Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads