- 3 cups grated carrots (2 to 3 large carrots)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian (flat) parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped raisins or sun-dried cranberries or cherries
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- calories (1/6 recipe): 132
- fat 11.4 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- sodium 21 mg
- cholesterol 0 mg
How to Make It
Prep time: 10 Minutes
In a bowl, mix the carrots, parsley, and raisins. Add salt and pepper. Mix in the vinegar and then the oil and stir well to evenly distribute the dressing. Taste for seasoning. The salad can be made up to 3 hours ahead of time. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
How kids can help: Mix ingredients in bowl.