This refreshing dessert is ideal for St. Patrick's Day or the Christmas holidays.
More From Oxmoor House
Chill: 8 Hours
- Calories: 307
- Fat: 14.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Carbohydrate: 32.7g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- Calories from fat: 43%
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Calcium: 35mg
- 1 6 reduced-fat cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as reduced-fat Oreos)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup green crème de menthe
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place cookies in a food processor; process until finely ground. Add butter and egg white; pulse 2 or 3 times or just until combined. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Gradually add crème de menthe, beating well. Fold in whipped topping. Spread pie filling into prepared crust. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries