- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs (about 20 cookies; such as Nabisco's Famous Chocolate Wafers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup green crème de menthe
- 2 tablespoons white crème de cacao
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream, softened
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
How to Make It
Combine crumbs and butter in a small bowl; stir with a fork until moist. Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
Combine milk and marshmallow creme in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once. Add crème de menthe, crème de cacao, and whipped topping, stirring until blended. Spread ice cream into prepared pan; top with marshmallow mixture. Freeze at least 6 hours. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.