Grapenut Pudding from Suddards
- 4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup grapenuts
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1+ teasp cinnamon
- bring 4 cups of milk to scalding in pan- remove from heat and add 3/4 cups grapenut cereal. cover and let stand for 10 min.
- In meantime whip 5 eggs with
- 3/4 cup of sugar.
- sprinkle with a little salt and 1 teasp vanilla and grate some nutmeg into egg mixture.
- Carefully pour the milk mixture into the egg milxture
- and mix in 1+ teasp cinnamon. and a little on top for color.
- Bake in water bath 350 degree for 60-70 min in greased glass casserole pan
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamswearingen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grapenut Pudding from Suddards Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts