Really elegant. I would totally make this for a dinner party. I had no problem with the juiciness of the grapefruit.
Grapefruit, Walnut, and Feta Salad
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Total: 13 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 145
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Sodium: 156mg
- 1 small red grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups torn butter lettuce
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- 1. Peel and section grapefruit over a bowl; squeeze membranes to extract juice. Set sections aside; reserve 3 tablespoons juice. Discard membranes.
- 2. Combine juice, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Divide lettuce evenly among 4 plates; sprinkle 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese and 1 tablespoon toasted walnuts over each salad. Divide grapefruit sections evenly among salads, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note