Really elegant. I would totally make this for a dinner party. I had no problem with the juiciness of the grapefruit.
Grapefruit, Walnut, and Feta Salad
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Total: 13 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 145
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Sodium: 156mg
- 1 small red grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups torn butter lettuce
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- 1. Peel and section grapefruit over a bowl; squeeze membranes to extract juice. Set sections aside; reserve 3 tablespoons juice. Discard membranes.
- 2. Combine juice, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Divide lettuce evenly among 4 plates; sprinkle 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese and 1 tablespoon toasted walnuts over each salad. Divide grapefruit sections evenly among salads, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads