- 1 small red grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups torn butter lettuce
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- calories 145
- fat 12.5 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- sodium 156 mg
How to Make It
Peel and section grapefruit over a bowl; squeeze membranes to extract juice. Set sections aside; reserve 3 tablespoons juice. Discard membranes.
Combine juice, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Divide lettuce evenly among 4 plates; sprinkle 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese and 1 tablespoon toasted walnuts over each salad. Divide grapefruit sections evenly among salads, and drizzle with vinaigrette.