- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- Bring 3 cups water and sugar just to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Cool.
- Process sugar syrup and grapefruit juice, in batches, in a blender until smooth. Stir in chopped fresh mint. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Pour mixture into the freezer container of a 1-gallon ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grapefruit Sorbet Recipe at a Glance