Hands-on Time: 5 min.; Total Time: 5 min.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (about 7 cups)
- 2 cups no-sugar-added ruby red grapefruit juice*
- 2/3 cup SAUZA Blanco Tequila
- 1/4 cup sweetened lime juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Garnish: sliced grapefruit
- STIR together first 3 ingredients in a large pitcher. Stir in ginger ale and crushed ice. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
- *Not-from-concentrate grapefruit juice may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages