My blender was in use so I just mixed with ice cubes and it was great. I don't like too sweet drinks and this was just right.
Ruby red grapefruit juice gives this margarita a blushing pink hue, and the more you add, the richer the color will be. Add frozen limeade concentrate for a refreshing punch of flavor, without all that squeezing. You can even make this recipe the day before your party. Just freeze until your guests arrive and then all you need to do is stir, serve, and enjoy!
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate
- 2/3 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2/3 cup white tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (we tested with Triple Sec)
- Combine all ingredients in an electric blender, adding ice to 3 1/2 cup level. Process just until ice is finely crushed. Pour into a pitcher and serve immediately, or cover and freeze.
- Note: For the freshest flavor, squeeze your own grapefruit juice. Try freezing juice in ice cube trays; add frozen cubes to blender.
- Make Ahead: If you want slushy margaritas for a crowd, make several batches in advance and freeze until ready to serve. There's no need to thaw them; just stir and serve.
Ruby red grapefruit juice casts a pretty hue over this margarita. Buy bottled juice so you can sip the frosty refresher year-round. Make and freeze it ahead to get slushy results and save time right before your party.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note