- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle ruby-red grapefruit juice
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves
- Bring sugar and 1 cup water to boil in a saucepan. Turn off heat, add mint, and cover. Let stand 5 minutes. Pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer into shallow, plastic, 1-gallon container; discard mint. Stir in grapefruit juice.
- Freeze several hours or overnight. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Scrape and shave granita with a fork or ice cream scoop. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts