Just made this for the first time using my cooking torch and creme fraiche instread of yogurt. Loved it, fresh with a touch of creaminess.
Annabelle Breakey; Randy Mon
By sectioning broiled grapefruit and adding a bit of thick yogurt, it becomes a fancy dessert. Prep and Cook Time: 20 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 105
- Calories from fat: 1%
- Protein: 3.2g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Sodium: 16mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 grapefruit
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1. With a sharp knife, cut both ends off grapefruit. Set grapefruit on end on a flat surface and, following the shape of the fruit, cut away and discard peel. Cut sections out from the fruit, leaving the membrane behind.
- 2. Preheat broiler. Arrange grapefruit sections in 4 shallow ovenproof dishes (such as individual gratin dishes). Sprinkle with brown sugar. Broil until sugar melts and darkens, about 5 minutes (watch carefully). Serve warm, with dollops of yogurt.
- Note: Nutrition analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note