Grapefruit and pineapple salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) mint Fresh
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime zest
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 cup(s) Grapefruit segments
- 1 Pineapple Peeled, cored and cubed
- Whisk honey, mint, zest and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Toss grapefuit, pineapple, and honey-lime mixture in a bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tktgurl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grapefruit and pineapple salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch