Grapefruit and avocado salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 jar(s) grapefruit sections (no sugar)
- 2 tablespoon(s) grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 seeded jalapeno pepper
- cotija cheese
- Slice avocado and combine with grapefruit sections and jalapeno. Drizzle with olive oil and grapefruit juice. Sprinkle with salt. Stir/toss gently to combine. Chill. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and cotija cheese just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanieV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grapefruit and avocado salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes