Grape Turkey Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground turkey breast
- 1 can(s) 14 oz tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Welch's Grape Juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) mild chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- In large pot, cook the onion in the oil over medium heat until softened, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic to the pot and cook 1 minute. Add the turkey and cook, stirring often to break up the lumps, until lightly browned. Stir in the tomato sauce, grape juice, chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer. Cook 20 minutes or until thickened. Serve hot topped with red onion, cilantro, and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Buddsgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grape Turkey Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews