Community Recipe from
- 3 - 4 pound(s) Red and/or green grapes
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar (or Splenda)
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar (1/4C. Splenda)
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 Butterfingers candy bar crushed
- Pick the grapes off the stems and wash thoroughly. Set aside.
- Crush the Butterfinger candy bar. Set aside.
- Whip the cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth. Add the two sugars and stir until blended. Add the grapes and the candy. Stir until all mixed together.
- Chill before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes