Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 - 4 pound(s) Red and/or green grapes
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar (or Splenda)
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar (1/4C. Splenda)
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 Butterfingers candy bar crushed
- Pick the grapes off the stems and wash thoroughly. Set aside.
- Crush the Butterfinger candy bar. Set aside.
- Whip the cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth. Add the two sugars and stir until blended. Add the grapes and the candy. Stir until all mixed together.
- Chill before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note