Notes: If making up to 2 days ahead, chill airtight.
This recipe goes with Roasted Potatoes with Grape Mincemeat
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 34
- Calories from fat: 62%
- Protein: 1.1g
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate: 2.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sodium: 52mg
- Cholesterol: 5.4mg
- 1/4 pound hot or mild Italian sausages
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, rinsed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh-ground pepper
- 1. Squeeze sausages from casings into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat; add onion. With a spoon, break meat into fine chunks and stir often until meat is well browned, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Add grapes, 1/2 cup water, cloves, and cinnamon. Stir often until water is evaporated, 4 to 5 minutes. Add another 1/4 cup water and stir, mashing grapes if they don't pop, until liquid is evaporated and mixture is slightly thicker, about 8 minutes. Add pepper to taste.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments