This was just a blast to make, even though I felt like my hand was going to melt off. And the jelly tasted faaaaaaaaaantastic.
Community Recipe from
- 5 cup(s) grape juice
- 1/3 cup(s) pectin
- 7 cup(s) sugar
- 1. pour juice into 8 quart saucepot
- 2. measure the sugar into a seperate bowl.
- 3. stir pectin into juice in saucepot. add 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine to reduce foaming, if desired
- 4.bring mixture in saucepot to a full rolling boil (a boil that doesn't stop bubbling when stirred) on high heat, stirring constantly
- 5.stir in sugar quickly. return to full rolling boil and boil exactly one minute,stirring constantly. remove form heat. skim off any foam.
- 6.ladle quickly into prepared jars..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cslaymaker22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
grape jelly Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments