1. Pour juice into 8 quart saucepot.
2. Measure sugar into a separate bowl.
3. Stir pectin into juice in saucepot. Add 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine to reduce foaming, if desired.
4. Bring mixture in saucepot to a full rolling boil (a boil that doesn't stop bubbling when stirred) on high heat, stirring constantly.
5. Stir in sugar quickly. Return to full rolling boil and boil exactly one minute, stirring constantly. Remove heat. Skim off any foam.
6. Ladle quickly into prepared jars.
Go to full version of