Grape, Blue Cheese, and Walnut Pizza
We made our own balsamic syrup for this unique thin-crust pizza, but you can substitute bottled balsamic glaze found in the vinegar section of your supermarket. This recipe can easily be doubled to serve two.
Prep: 4 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 479
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 18.3g
- Carbohydrate: 66g
- Fiber: 6.2g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 682mg
- Calcium: 157mg
- 1 (2.8-ounce) whole wheat flatbread (such as Flatout Harvest Wheat)
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Place flatbread on rack in oven; bake at 375° for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove flatbread from oven; top with grapes, cheese, and walnuts. Place flatbread back on rack in oven; bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is browned.
- 3. While pizza bakes, bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan. Boil 1 minute or until vinegar thickens and reduces to about 1/2 tablespoon. Top pizza with arugula; drizzle with balsamic syrup. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note