Resistant starch: 5 grams
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and reserve.
3. Combine oats, puffed millet, pecans and pumpkinseeds in a large bowl.
4. Whisk together canola oil, maple syrup, apple juice, vanilla, and salt in a small bowl and toss with dry ingredients.
5. Spread on a large parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until golden brown, stirring occasionally, 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, let cool completely, and toss with dried mango.
Go to Full Version of