Granola with Pecans, Pumpkin Seeds and Dried Mango
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 331
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Sugars: 14g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sodium: 54mg
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 cups puffed millet cereal
- 1/3 cup lightly toasted chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons apple juice or apple cider
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped dried mango
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and reserve.
- 3. Combine oats, puffed millet, pecans and pumpkinseeds in a large bowl.
- 4. Whisk together canola oil, maple syrup, apple juice, vanilla, and salt in a small bowl and toss with dry ingredients.
- 5. Spread on a large parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until golden brown, stirring occasionally, 20-25 minutes.
- 6. Remove from oven, let cool completely, and toss with dried mango.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Granola with Pecans, Pumpkin Seeds and Dried Mango Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
- PUBLICATION: Health
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch