Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) dry roasted nuts
- 1/2 cup cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 2 cup(s) raisins
- 2 cup(s) Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted wheat germ
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- coat a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray. Combine dry ingredients / mix well.
- combine wet ingredients in a large bowl and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes. add vanilla and stir. pour half the mix on the dry ingredients , then do that again.
- transfer the ingredients to the baking pan and press down firmly. refrigerate for 1 hour. individually wrap in wax paper and keep in the fridge.
- Can also freeze half the batch for freshness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TheresaEnk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Granola Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes