Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) light corn syprup
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 cup(s) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/3 cup(s) wheat germ
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut
- 1/2 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 6 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13x9 inch pan. In large bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter, corn syrup, margarine and vanilla. Blend well. Stir in remaining ingreadients. Press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely. Cut into 24 bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ldraper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Granola Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts