Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped almonds
- 2 2/3 cups cup(s) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup(s) wheat germ
- 1/2 cup(s) oat bran
- 1/3 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) black strap molasses
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment or aluminum foil.
- Combine the oats, wheat germ, oat bran, sunflower seeds, almonds, pecans, and walnuts in a large bowl. Stir together the salt, brown sugar, maple syrup, honey, oil, cinnamon, and vanilla in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then pour over the dry ingredients, and stir to coat. Spread the mixture out evenly on the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy and toasted, about 20 minutes. Stir once halfway through. Cool, then stir in the raisins or cranberries before storing in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks