1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray two 9x13-inch baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the oats, pecans, sugar, zest, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Stir together until mixed well.
3. Place butter and syrup in microwave safe bowl. Heat until butter is melted. Stir, and add syrup mixture to oat mixture; mix until moistened. Spread oat mixture into one of the prepared pans- pat down.
4. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and invert mixture into remaining prepared pan and pat down lightly. Bake 20-25 minutes longer, or until granola is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. When cooled, break granola into bite-sized pieces and mix with coconut and dried fruit in a bowl. Store in an airtight container for up to a week or a month in the fridge.
**Granola will harden & get crunchy as it cools.**
Go to full version of