Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) old fashioned (not quick cooking) oats
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut oil
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) golden raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberies
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, almonds, coconut, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds together. In another bowl, mix the peanut oil and honey together. Combine both mixtures. Mix in golden raisins and dried cranberries.
- Divide and spread on 2 large baking sheets/dishes. Bake at 250° for about 1 hour, stirring once or twice, until browned to your liking.
- Once done, serve granola with your favorite yogurt and/or toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChaVal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes