This recipe doubles easily (bake time will be the same). Use as a topping for ice cream, yogurt, or fruit for a quick dessert. It's good with milk for breakfast or as a snack, too.
More From Oxmoor House
- 2/3 cup uncooked regular oats
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon toasted wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Whisk together oil, vanilla, and salt in a small bowl until blended. Pour over oat mixture, stirring until evenly moistened. Spread oat mixture in a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan lined with aluminum foil. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan. Stir well, and store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note