Granny's Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Sweet pecan pie and creamy cheesecake--a perfect pairing for a winning dessert.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- Unfold and stack 2 piecrusts; gently roll or press together. Fit into a 9-inch pieplate; fold edges under, and crimp.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour into piecrusts; sprinkle with pecans.
- Whisk together remaining 3 eggs, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla, and corn syrup until combined; pour over pecans.
- Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note