Granny Syble's Pecan Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter melted
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 9" deep dish pie shell unbaked
- 1 to1-1/4 cup(s) pecan halves
- Combine butter, sugar and corn syrup in sauce pan & cook over low heat stirring constantly until sugar disolves. Set aside and cool 20 minutes. Add eggs, vanilla and salt - mix well. Pour into pie shell and top with pecan halves.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note