Granny Smith Apple Freezer Jam
More From Southern Living
Stand: 20 Minutes
- 5 cups coarsely chopped, unpeeled Granny Smith apples (about 5 medium apples or 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pasteurized apple juice
- 1 (1.59-oz.) envelope freezer jam pectin
- 1. Pulse chopped apples in food processor 10 times or until finely chopped. Place in a medium bowl. Stir in sugar and juice; let stand 15 minutes.
- 2. Gradually stir in pectin. Stir for 3 minutes; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Spoon fruit mixture into sterilized canning jars, filling to 1/2 inch from top; wipe jar rims clean. Cover with metal lids, and screw on bands. Place in freezer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments