Granny's Spinach Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) spinach
- 1 can(s) bean sprouts drained
- 1 can(s) water chestnuts drained
- 7 slice(s) bacon cooked & crumbled
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 cup(s) oil
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- onion (small amount) grated
- Mix ingredients for the dressing well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kriegel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Granny's Spinach Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads