Granny's Hot Dog Chili
Homemade Hot Dog chili sauce just like at the fair.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) hamburger
- 1 lg. onion finely chopped
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 package(s) mild chili mix
- 3 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Brown hamburger. Drain. In a medium sauce pan combine hamburger, chili mix, onion, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Add additional 3 tbsp chili powder and simmer another 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KensKitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Granny's Hot Dog Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments