Grandwich Breakfast Sandwiches
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 8 slices packaged precooked bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 8 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese
- 1. Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- 2. Meanwhile, microwave bacon as directed on package.
- 3. Split warm biscuits; top bottom half of each with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. Cover with top halves of biscuits..
- Use fully cooked sausage patties or slices of ham in place of the bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandwich Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes