Grands!® Sausage Calzones
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (from 4-can pack)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese blend (4 oz)
- Additional pizza sauce, if desired
- 1. Press each biscuit into 5-inch round. Place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- 2. Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each round to within 1/2 inch of edge; top each with 2 tablespoons each of the sausage and cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal.
- 3. Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Precooked sausage can be found in the refrigerated section of your supermarket.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grands!® Sausage Calzones Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes